Night of the Warhog Night of the Warhog

How not to make a parody

What made the Doomed Shadow Show funny was that it made fun of bad things in the game. This makes fun of things just so you can make a parody of something. You just replaced things from the original short movie (Night of the Werehog) so it was funny. (which it isn't) Like Halloween with Christmas, Sonic with Shadow etc.
This Flash felt more like a fucked up version of 'Night of the Werehog' instead of a parody.

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Awesome!

I always love your movies, and you never fail to dissapoint me when you release a new Flash. This is no exception. Great humor as always. :)
10/10, 5/5

Newgrounds-Invasion Newgrounds-Invasion

Not very original

The story wasn't very original, we have seen random invasions countless times now. this one just had Newgrounds characters slapped on it.
Most of the artwork was either stolen or traced, the animation done by you was decent though.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

WTF and awesomeness at the same time!

I rarely see Sprite movies that are actually good, this isn't one of the good ones.
This is one of the very rare awesome ones!
The tweening was great, and everything was in synch with the song, great job, that's all i have to say.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

My ears hurt

Horrible, the singing was bad and the joke is very old now.
And none of the sprites were made by yourself.

kirby flash WIP kirby flash WIP

Great animation

Great animation, but you shouldn't have uploaded it to Newgrounds yet, first finish it, then upload it.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Awesome!

When i saw it at the beginning, i thought it was one of those Flash movies that's animated bad on purpose, but later the animation became great!
Great job!
9/10
5/5

Where's Edgey? Where's Edgey?

I don't have aids, HA!

Nice try, but i don't have any aids!
Oh wait, you were talking about Edgeworth.
Anyway, it's actually just a Family Guy clip with Phoenix Wright characters, but the great facial expressions and the animation made it great.

Nintendo Power Nintendo Power

pretty good

Nice Flash, the frame rate isn't very good, but the drawings are great.
Also, Sonic isn't part of Nintendo.

KartuneHustla responds:

I think everyone knows sonic isnt truly a part of Nintendo, but he is in Super Smash Bros Brawl. Thanks for the review

TANKFEST TANKFEST

Nope

Jokes were ok, but you didn't make the graphics and the voice acting wasn't very good either.